3/19/2011

Victoria's secret "Hello, Bombshell" make up kit

Hi guys! So, it was my birthday yesterday...
and I am officially 19 years old!
omg, I feel very old...it's the last year of my teenage years, so I want to do as much as I can as a teenager!

Anyways, so look what I got...
I got "Hello, Bombshell" make up kit from Victoria's Secret from my boyfriend! :)
and I ABOSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!<3
it comes with 30 shades of eyeshadows, 10 lip colors, 4 blushes, 1 highlight, 1foundation, and bronzer!
oh yeah, and also mascara, and 2 eyeliners, and brushes!
this kit has everything you need to put make ups on.
the eyeshadows have some shimmers in it, so when you put it on your eyes sparkle!
I also love the lipstick color esp the cherry red lip because this is not tooo red red, (if u know what i mean) and it totally suits my face color.
I'm soo thankful that my bf gave me this! :D

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿